| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (mick53, 55shaker, Peggy M, Gdads51, Hanks custodian, MickeyP, homer52, 1 invisible),
102
guests, and
5
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,137 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,961 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,961 | If they were nylon bias tires, I wouldn't worry about them. However, radials are a different animal all together. I make sure the date is within 4 or 5 years. Sitting around without occasional use is especially dangerous. And the fact that they are inflated to 80 psi makes them especially vulnerable to a blowout. In addition to my over the road equipment, I have about a dozen storage trailers. Radials routinely blow out on the storage trailers that are just sitting there. I have recently began deflating the tires on the storage trailers to about 35 psi and they seem to be less prone to blow out. | | |
| |
| |