White smoke is not a good sign. Quite often it is a sign of a coolant entering the combustion chamber. Isuzu is very expensive to work on and parts are expensive and mostly captive market. I have a 95 Isuzu with a turbo Diesel that I ran for several years. I bought it from a lender. A guy put a new motor in it and hocked the truck. He was unable to make the pay for it and I bought it for less than the bank had in it. 55 is the absolute max it will go and fuel mileage wasn't anything to brag about. I got tired of driving it about 4 years ago and pull a trailer with a 6L GMC and get almost the same fuel mileage as the Isuzu did. The speed limit is now 75 on IH10 around here and I like to go that fast. I wouldn't go to the trouble of trying to use the components for anything. I thought I had it sold for $500 several times, but no one ever had the cash.