| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (52Carl, Maybellene, Steelonsteel, Otto Skorzeny, Gray_Ghost, Jay R, 1 invisible),
125
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,417 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | .... I forgot to mention I "practiced" with three NEW ones. Tried several things but didn't get it near as tight as I wanted. I must have not tilted my head just right.....ANYONE with some experience or a "sure" way please chip in here. I still have one I'd like to replace and make better.....well, make that TWO!!! | | |
| |
| |