| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Gdads51, Youngin' Tut 59, Phak1, Gray_Ghost, Leo, Oswald, Otto Skorzeny, 1 invisible),
125
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,137 Posts1,056,430 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 37 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 37 | I think I'm right but if not please let me know. Guy stopped in my place and asked me if I could use any parts he has on a 48 2 ton loadmaster. He intends to cut the frame behind the cab to build some sort of a seed tender. I have my 47 3100 taken apart and he did not want to junk the thing if I could use it. I'm thinking that the fenders and hood will not fit my cab. Doors should fit my truck. How abut the grill? Too wide? The grill looks like new as far as dents. In fact the sheetmetal is super sweet on this old farm truck. Thanks. | | |
| |
| |