| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,217 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#90159 03/14/2002 7:42 PM | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 20 Member | | Member Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 20 | I think I see. So if I bolt the new horn to the body and it blows when I jump from the battery to either of the horn's terminal, I don't need to run a ground wire from the other terminal. I just hook my 1 wire to one of the terminals on the new horn and it should blow when I hit the horn button. Does that sound right? | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Horn Replacement, 1 wire to 2 wire
| oldblue | 03/12/2002 12:32 AM |
Re: Horn Replacement, 1 wire to 2 wire
| acme | 03/12/2002 4:16 PM |
Re: Horn Replacement, 1 wire to 2 wire
| oldbluetruck | 03/12/2002 6:21 PM |
Re: Horn Replacement, 1 wire to 2 wire
| Curly | 03/13/2002 6:43 AM |
Re: Horn Replacement, 1 wire to 2 wire
| oldblue | 03/14/2002 12:52 AM |
Re: Horn Replacement, 1 wire to 2 wire
| squeeze | 03/14/2002 4:51 AM |
Re: Horn Replacement, 1 wire to 2 wire
| oldblue | 03/14/2002 7:42 PM |
Re: Horn Replacement, 1 wire to 2 wire
| 49 geezer | 03/14/2002 9:50 PM |
Re: Horn Replacement, 1 wire to 2 wire
| oldblue | 03/15/2002 12:50 AM |
Re: Horn Replacement, 1 wire to 2 wire
| ALBERT | 03/15/2002 9:10 PM |
Re: Horn Replacement, 1 wire to 2 wire
| C1534 | 03/16/2002 3:56 AM |
Re: Horn Replacement, 1 wire to 2 wire
| 49 geezer | 03/17/2002 12:59 AM |
Re: Horn Replacement, 1 wire to 2 wire
| C1534 | 03/19/2002 12:55 AM | |
| |
| |