| Kettle Custodian (pot stirrer) Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 29,826 | I used to hang out in Lebanon pretty often- - - -went to high school in Mt. Juliet back in the early 1960's when it was full of corn-fed farm boys, not Nashville expatriates! I rode in the Patriot Guard escort to the Lebanon town square on Veterans' day for the man who makes the walk from Legislative Plaza every year. Drop me a PM- - -I might have some bits and pieces you'll need for your project. Jerry
"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt! There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!
|