| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,379 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | ...a fellow bolter suggested long ago that the boards usually start "splitting on the ends" before anything else happens. I've taken his advice on several projects and while I don't soak the entire board I do stand the ends in a pan of what ever finish I'm using and let it sit overnight to suck the stuff up into the end of the board. Has worked well for me. Just a thought.... | | |
| |
| |