| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,475 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 1970 Posts: 365 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 1970 Posts: 365 | I will cut out the old rusty metal and patch in new metal. I am now trying to figure out what gauge the sheet metal is so I can get some patch metal.
I am doing a forum search now to get the correct answer. | | |
| |
| |