| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,175 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 150 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 150 | I've got another one for you guys. I'm trying to get my old gauges wired back up and my fuel gauge pegs on full as soon as it gets power. I cannot see where it might be shorting. I ran a new sending wire and the old groung from the sending unit to the frame seams to be good. Is there somewhere else it can be going to ground?
Thanks. | | |
| |
| |