Not sure if anyone else was going to do it so I'll chip in here.
Victoria and I drove down to the Alanta Dragway Saturday morning in Commerce,Ga. swap meet and was greeted by a couple nice looking young ladies who pointed out the Stovebolt location and I immediately spotted the Stovebolt Flag.

After parking beside Dave Norris' nice red pickup we also got to meet Jerry "hot rod lincoln" and his wife Mary, Dennis "loadmaster35", Tod "jungerfroush", Brad "Brad54" who set this thing up, Harold H., Thomas and his wife Buffy, whom we had met last year at a meet for the 67-72 guys down in Alpharetta,Ga. (Am I missing anyone,I'm getting old)

The visit to a local restoration shop was really neat. Jim Davis has an old dealership building and at the time of our visit must have had a dozen vehicles in different stages of restoration. We got to chat with him and he took us on a tour of his shop and told us of the history there. Jim was a great host and I hope to visit again soon.

For me it was great to meet some new bolters and put faces with the Stovebolt names. If you weren't there you missed a really nice day. Good weather, good bolters, nice tour. Oh, most of us had to get on the road so we did not make the tour to Helen....maybe next time.
Thanks to Brad for inviting us down.

I'm not a shutterbug but Victoria did get a couple pictures. Sorry we missed the others.

Here is Alvin,Jerry,Dave,Dennis
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/...Aug%206%202011/PanelandCommerceGa092.jpg

..and Brad,Jerry and Dennis
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/...Aug%206%202011/PanelandCommerceGa094.jpg

Last edited by Achipmunk; 10/18/2012 8:46 AM. Reason: correct name on pic

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile