Wow. Be careful buying the brown repop steering wheel from the "other vendor" (there's only one vendor who sells it pre-painted). Looks like a 12yr old cleaned the casting seams with a flat razor and painted it without sanding. Finger prints, dust and debris, runs, marks from where it was wrapped before it was dry, etc. The splines on the shaft don't line up at all and my original horn contact pin doesn't fit the hole they have drilled. This isn't the first time I've been let down by this vendor on a rebuilt or unique part. Hopefully this is a fluke and I'm sure they'll make good on it but I don't think I'll be shopping with them again unless it's for a part they don't actually handle other than shipping. Bummer too cause they're local to me and stuff usually arrives super quick.

The black wheel I got from Classic Parts, who is also local to me, is gorgeous, drops right onto the shaft splines snuggly and the horn contact pin drops right in.