Take your old bearing to the local parts store and see if they can cross reference it to one they have or can order. Usually with no shipping charges. Moat have a limited warrantee for as long as you own your vehicle......which is forever,right! I believe if you can get it locally it will be of better quality than some of the ones that are made "just for the hobby" or as cheap as it can be made to satisfy some vendor.
I've actually did this myself and know it works....sometime.

In the end it may be an overseas repop but I spend my money LOCALLY when I can.
Good luck.

Last edited by Achipmunk; 10/04/2012 8:03 PM. Reason: guesss

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile