Pick the year/body style truck you really want to own the most. The one that really turns you on the most. Then shop the Internet for other trucks of that year & find one or two that was done the way you would want your truck to look like. "work truck/wrecker/lowrider/hotrod/ratrod/exc,exc" Then while you are looking for your dream truck project, you can start on a frame/suspension. But I would think that it would be best to have a cab near by for measurements before cutting & welding on a chassis??? Hard to finnish what you start if you don't like what your working on.
Darrell, W.L. 1939 Chevy COE tow truck/My Stubbed toe 1939 Chevy 2 door Sedan
Car chat means talks about Chevy's. All other car makers only build transportation. I don't work on my cars, I entertain my self in my garage, so my nabor tells me.
|