| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
13 members (Gdads51, Rusty Heaps, FishinToms53, MNSmith, NAPCOStormTrpr, Jon G, Otto Skorzeny, Cletus1950, Peggy M, Shaffer's1950, Leo, GDW, Hanks custodian),
99
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,455 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 124 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 124 | I am trying to mate together a stock 4spd transmission on my 65 C10 onto the engine. I got the truck in pieces from my dad so I could have a wrong part but it is driving me crazy! The problem is the bell housing will not bolt to the engine without the throwout bearing placing crazy amounts of pressure onto the pressure plate. It almost seems like I was sold the wrong throwout bearing or is this normal? I will try and attach a pic of the throw out bearing the parts store sold me. I'm pretty sure the clutch, pressure plate and everything else is right because my dad kept everything together. I'd appreciate any help. http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac93/krazymatt2010/Ebay%201-1-2012/IMAG1191.jpg | | |
| |
| |