| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
171
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,143 Posts1,056,494 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 1,002 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 1,002 | I think I'd find another parts house. The last couple of clutches I've bought have been as sets, pressure plate, clutch disc, and TO bearing. When your truck was built it probably had a coil spring pressure plate, that was the norm. I'd guess that is what you have. I tried to find something online for you but all I got was big dose of frustration. There is about inch difference in length. success here's link to some pics; https://www.google.com/search?q=che...p;ved=0CIIBELAE&biw=1366&bih=586Larry
Last edited by LGriffin; 09/29/2012 9:01 PM. Reason: found pics
I don't own a vehicle that isn't old enough to drink. | | |
| |
| |