| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (baldeagle),
158
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#88505 09/02/2004 10:08 PM | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 58 Member | | Member Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 58 | Hi everyone, I have a 69 C-10 and I get no temperature gauge reading. Do I only have to test the sender and the gauge? How does one test a temp sender and temp gauge?
Or should I just buy new ones?
Any help would be appreciated.
69 C10 LWB 250 L-6/3spd 79 C30 Crew Cab Dually 454 V-8/TH-400
"Takes more than a coat of paint to make it at Thunder Road!"
| | |
| |
| |