| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
191
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 | Will someone please post a pic of the terminal studs on a 6v generator circa 1954 with the correct stack of washers, nuts, tags, wire terminal ends, etc? Please describe the types and dimentions of washers on the studs. My radiator fan blows the Radio By-Pass Condenser tag over the field terminal stud and up the wire. The large center hole in the tag fits around the base of the stud, but there is nothing to secure it. The wayward tag probably won't hasten the end of the world, but I'm trying to make my 12v generator look like a "correct" 6v generator for some upcoming shows. > Radio By-Pass Condenser Tag.> Generator diagram in FAM> My generator with Radio By-Pass Condenser tag almost blown off of the terminal stud.Thanks for your help,
- Lonnie My '54 3104Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post. lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt. OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all | | |
| |
| |