| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Gray_Ghost, RLB),
146
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,100 Posts1,056,169 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 | Thanks guys -
Bill - You're right, but I'm too lazy to reinstall the tag at every show, and I'm tired of trying to remember to move it onto the generator!!
The pics on Kens site and the pic posted by AD_Pickup show me how everything should look.
My generator never had the fiber washers on the studs, so I didn't know about them.
I'll buy fiber washers today and try keep the tag in place. If not I can buy a tag with a smaller hole from Ken, or try to scan and print one myself.
By the way, I recently bought a Delco Remy voltage regulator cover like the one in AD_Pickup's pic. I'm stripping and painting it this week. Looks exactly like the one in the pic. Replacing the NAPA VR cover with the Delco Remy cover. Perfect fit.
- Lonnie My '54 3104Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post. lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt. OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all | | |
| |
| |