| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
191
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 137 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 137 | For reference, this is the before pic. I prefer the look of the tall, skinny bias ply tires, but the performance and tire options of the tubeless radials are much better. I'm going to tear down all 5 of the old 17" split rims and get them cleaned up and painted so I've got a good set in case I want to put some tall skinnies back on there. http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p512/TigerNuts/54chevy.jpg | | |
| |
| |