I use Chubb. They've been great. No major claims but I've needed a tow on several occasions and they've picked up the tab every time. All I've had to do is email them a cell phone photo of the bill and within a couple days I get reimbursed. No questions, no conversations other than a polite call confirming the claim.

As far as value, I have it tagged and insured as historic and knowing it is a running/driving project they asked what I paid for it, what I thought it was worth and what I'd like to cover it for. After seeing pictures they agreed with my coverage estimate (which I based on what I think, in it's current condition, I can replace it for) and I was all set. Now they call once a year and ask how it's going and if I'd like to increase the coverage. So far I haven't and I think my yearly premium only went up $3 to $178/yr.

Last time they called, I mentioned I was about to replace all of the cracked/chipped glass and they told me to send them the bill when I do.