After an almost 24 hour reprieve from the heat, I think I am finally starting to cool off.

I had a great time, thank you to the Mullen family for all the hard work they put into planning and executing this large event.

As a brother of the ODSS I was proud to lend a hand when I could. I could tell Grigg's diesel buddies were appreciative of our efforts.

I have to say, my brothers, we have one tough President. Over the weekend he sustained Emu trampoling, bee attacks, and friendly fire by way of gassing. Through it all he kept a cool head and lead the ODSS with style....

Here are some videos I took on the convoy home:

Hauling in the heat

Running Home



SWEET
Sergeant At Arms: Old Dominion Stovebolt Society
BUNS?!?!?!Where we're going, we don't need no buns.....
1950 GMC 450
1951 Chevy 1/2-Ton
The GreenMachine
In the Stovebolt Gallery