| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Peggy M, mick53, Steelonsteel, Otto Skorzeny, Robert Crandall, Charles in CA, JW51),
130
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,267 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 446 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 446 | Sorry about the typo on my previous post ('48 Fire Truck advice). The Fire Truck is actually a 1943. I don't know what I was thinking. Anyway, thanks for the advice in the previous posting. I haven't made up my mind yet on this purchase. The good thing is that there is no hurry. Besides, I want to finish the work on my '66 C60..... | | | |
Entire Thread
|
'43 FIRE TRUCK ADVICE...REDO
| Iron Clad | 06/27/2012 2:59 AM | |
| |
| |