Thanks Beltfed,

Guess I will need to look for a variable resistor...thingy...They have these at FLAPS or Radio Shack?

Will go through the test processes as described. You mentioned my readings don't look correct. If I am using the ohm meter, with one lead to the "nail head" on the sender and the other to ground, what should my readings look like? I was just content that there was a difference and that it appeared the resistance was lower in the hot condition. What am I missing?

Incidentally, I always search the forums carefully before posting. I use the google search on the site and straight from google as well (just in case) using the "site:" keyword. Came close with the results, but nothing that directly answered the test procedure question for TF series, in my opinion. But...point taken.

Best,

Jim


1957 Chevrolet 3100 Stepside
235, 3-speed w/OD
In the Stovebolt Gallery