| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
97
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,679 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 266 Custom Title | | Custom Title Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 266 | I'm putting the electrical back together in my truck and I've converted it all over to 12V. I'm planning to run a gen and VR just like original, but 12V. Does anyone have the part numbers of the 12V gen and VR I need as well as where I might be able to find them? Second, how the heck does the horn button work? There's a ratty looking wire that goes up into the column, but what does it hook to and how do I take it all apart to replace it? Thanks in advance..
49 Chevy 3600 65 Chevy K10 48 International KB-1 Service Truck 55 Willys CJ5 - Chevy 331 powered 26 Model T Roadster Rat Rod 70 Tucker Sno-Cat 442-A 96 Dodge 3500 Cummins dually flatbed x-cab 4x4 06 Jeep Wrangler LJ rock crawler If you can't fix it with a hammer, it's an electrical problem | | |
| |
| |