| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (52Carl, Wayne67vert, 53 green 1- ton, Otto Skorzeny, 78buckshot, DadsFirstPickup, greenie-reddy),
67
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,713 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | 235Thriftmaster, welcome to the Stovebolt. Absolutely the best web site for old Stovebolt lovers. I received much much help her on the bolt over the years and don't think I'd start another project if I didn't have the Stovebolt to turn to. LOTS of information and bolters here.
Just try to ask any question in the most appropiate forum for the best results. Lots to dicipher here so take your time and remember, there is NO stupid questions here. We all ask them at one time or another and I still do!! Nice looking pickup. I've always like the one piece windshield. | | |
| |
| |