Tracern1,
Point well taken about doing it in sections... which is what I'll be doing anyway! Thanks for that tid-bit.
Also, Though my truck won't be a show truck, It's special to me. Being my birthyear truck I really want to give it special attention. What's with that anyway?
I want it to look shiney... so maybe the wet-look kit is what I need to research! Thanks for that as well... Like I said, I want it to hold up to the elements but I want it to look good too.
I think a wet look Tartan Turquoise would be fantastic!
Oh and I'm at home now and walked the album. Buddy, you did a fantabulous job with that '50! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
Jerry


1959 Chevy Apache 3200 Stepside
In the Stovebolt Gallery
Restoration Journal on Facebook

"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul." ~ George Bernard Shaw