Don,

Don't ever apologize for trouble with these old trucks - heck, every one is different! We just had a truck come through with Timkin Detroit DPH brakes - that's Dual Primary, Heavy Duty. The brake shoes actually ride live in a cradle, and eject from the cradle when you pop a spring out. Niether of my Master Mechanic buddies had EVER seen anything like it!

Find me at the show, and we'll discuss any troubles you're having with Sr. the mechanic. AND, I'll TRY and remember to bring the copy of your pump manual I have for you!!!!!

Driving these old trucks sure is a head-turner. People just smile and wave - what could be better than that? Heck, most of my trucks don't have current plates on 'em - nobody cares! What trouble could I be causing with a 70 year old fire truck?

I look forward to hearing more about your truck!

-Michael


Please type slow, as I can't read very fast.

1939 Chevy/Central Fire Engine
1941 Chevy/American Fire Engine
1950 Chevy/American Fire Engine
In the Gallery
More Photos in Me Gallery