Michael
I'll be there. Hope to have the Flag Pole ready for some longer trips by the end of summer.
Looking forward to talking tech about drive train vibration and pump operation.
Sorry, I bow my head in shame again.
I have never been a Fire Fighter and have never been exposed to equipment like this.
Also, that is a young mans sport and I am too old to get into it.
But, the attention it gets when I drive it to town is amazing.
County Cops follow me to see what is going on. Then turn around when they see an old guy just stopping by to show his wife's 90 year old aunt, a fire truck.
And the smile on her face is Priceless.

Don & Vicki King




Last edited by 2-Ton; 05/05/2012 4:04 AM.

1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!