A couple of weeks ago I recieved a letter from city code enforecement stating I needed to move my old truck. So, I wheeled it into the garage with the help of a friend and now I can't keep my hands off of it. To the best of my knowledge it is a 1937 Chevy 3/4 ton. I ran the data plate I found on the passenger side corner of the firewall through the vin buster. It came from a ranch here in Wyoming so there is an explanation as to why I have a Chevy cab and frame along with a 37' GMC grill/radiator housing and hood. Another possible ranch mod I noticed are the tabs welded to the frame above the overload springs for the rear axle. I am not sure if the lights on top of the cab are or were supposed to be there either. Any info anybody may have would surely and greatly be appreciated. Thanks ahead of time.
Last edited by Peggy M; 04/24/2025 10:58 PM.