| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (mick53, Peggy M, Southerntruck, Gdads51, LAROKE, NJC, 68ironhead, dt235sd, GMCJammer51),
158
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,091 Posts1,056,393 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 1,775 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 1,775 | That Timken site is awesome! There's literally everything you need there to cross over a bearing.
For a tapered outer wheel bearing I have a 1280/1220 combo. The dimensions are identical the b45 outer ball bearing.
For the inner b46 I get:
27880/27820 and 27881/27820 combo. Like I said before, all you need is a 9/32" thick 2" ODx 1.5 ID thrust bushing to make them work.
These bearings are already in production too. The 27880 was used on 46-52 Fords and 87-91 Ferrari's. The 277881 was used by IH from 55-72.
It's too bad I already bought the MBS.
Chris | | |
| |
| |