| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (klhansen, 2-Ton, Ponchogl, 1955 1 Series, tclederman, Otto Skorzeny, 1 invisible),
133
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,201 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 7 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 7 | That's very interesting about the gauges. I never thought they would be from a different year truck. I just thought they were from the company that built the dash. so an update on progress.... I've got the front end almost ready for the cross member swap with an 86 3/4 ton. I uploaded new pictures that show my latest discovery. the fiberglass has worn through and split where it sandwiches between the firewall and dash. http://profile.imageshack.us/user/chevymilktruck/
Last edited by Durkin; 03/16/2012 2:39 AM.
66 chevy milk delivery truck 66 chevy c10 lwb
| | |
| |
| |