| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,100 Posts1,056,178 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 7 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 7 | I am now the proud owner of an old milk delivery truck that is becoming the project of two of my sons and myself. The front is a typical c30, but the back is a custom box. I am in search of any info that will help us restore/customize it. For example, who built the dash and can I get a part to replace what was cut out. Who built the box? The refer stuff will be re-purposed for a cold room. It has a 350 that is out of a 1970 fire truck or c60. I want to get the cross member out of a newer c20 and convert it to disc brakes. Any other ideas? Here is a link to some pictures http://profile.imageshack.us/user/chevymilktruck
66 chevy milk delivery truck 66 chevy c10 lwb
| | |
| |
| |