| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Bill Hanlon),
138
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,288 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 222 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2007 Posts: 222 | I’m Stuck,really stuck. I’m trying to remove the rear shackle bolt and nut on the front leaf springs of a 49 Chevy truck. I replaced them about five years ago, but I don’t remember if they unbolt in the conventional manner, that is counter clock wise, or do they unbolt in a clockwise manner. The truck has little or no time on it since rebuilt, so rust should not be an issue. This thing just will not budge, and of course laying on the floor in the garage with very limited room does not give much leverage, or make the job easy . I even put a bottle jack under the braker bar and pumped it up pretty good and it still did not budge. Please can nay one help I’m really stuck. Thanks for your help.
God bless,
Dave
Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
| | |
| |
| |