| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,117 Posts1,056,296 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 1,388 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 1,388 | When I did the ones on my old landrover, I just stuck the trolly jack under the break over bar. The truck was sitting on tires, NOT jackstands. So I just let the jack lift the truck with the breakover bar, and then jumped up and down in the box. I found that either the bolt loosened, or sheared off.
These days, I'm not as energetic, and take things apart with the cutting torch, when I know I'm going to replace them.
I've been told I get a bit "ram-y" though. | | |
| |
| |