| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Woodcmiami, Jon G, 2-Ton, Pre '68 Dave, Rusted Nut, 55shaker, Bill Hanlon),
117
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,260 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 1,571 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 1,571 | Those are all drawings from the art department, which I have found to be not-exactly-accurate on any number of vehicle makes and models over the years. (Ever seen one of those Ram's-head hood ornaments in the flesh?) The few photos I've seen of '54 DeLuxe panels didn't appear to have ever had the trim. I'm perfectly willing to admit if I'm wrong, I just haven't seen any physical evidence that the trim was brought back with the return of chrome and stainless in '54.
Last edited by GMCpanel; 03/10/2012 7:29 PM.
| | |
| |
| |