I just rebuilt the font end n my 1 ton a couple months ago, so I finally got a chance to see everything in perspective.
I like the rotor you have picked out for your conversion but I was wondering what that caliper comes from? It looks like a single, albeit huge, piston caliper.
If you used a smaller body multi piston caliper, there'd be more room I think..
I don't have a spare 1 ton spindle and hub laying around.
I was thinking 4 piston brembo units which come n several euro and Japanese "high performance" cars and are easily and cheaply obtained.
We had major clearance issues on a car I put six pot brembos on and had to run wheels with almost no drop center to gate things to clear. ( fun mounting big 19" race rubber with out a drop center)
Anyway, before someone poo poos the idea of car brakes on their truck, these cars easily go three times faster than our trucks...
Jeremy