How the heck does the door gasket rubber fit in the track that goes around the door? I was able to slide one section of it in, but then it was in the way of itself to try to slide it into the next section. There are 2 gaps in the track on each side of the door toward the top of the window with a hole drilled in the middle of the gap. What are these there for? I'm assuming I'm supposed to put the rubber in all in one piece? Any help would be great
49 Chevy 3600 65 Chevy K10 48 International KB-1 Service Truck 55 Willys CJ5 - Chevy 331 powered 26 Model T Roadster Rat Rod 70 Tucker Sno-Cat 442-A 96 Dodge 3500 Cummins dually flatbed x-cab 4x4 06 Jeep Wrangler LJ rock crawler If you can't fix it with a hammer, it's an electrical problem |