| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Otto Skorzeny, UtahYork, Ponchogl, Lonnie, Bicounty, BC59, JW51),
160
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,129 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 311 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 311 | I bought the Mityvac brake bleeder after I finished rebuilding the brakes on my '48 1.5ton. After a friend and I had used it on my truck for a couple hours I was frustrated and decided to look for a better more modern solution. I found the solution to be Speed Bleeders | | |
| |
| |