Bought one on sale for $39 to keep as a second helmet to my Miller Elite. The reason I
picked it up was my neighbor who isn't a welder by profession came over one day to have
me stitch up a frame for him. He had been to HF the week before looking at a welding
machine, (I talked him out of that) but he did buy a helmet and I was quite impressed
with it for the price. I've not found any problem with yet and with it set to a #9 filter I can
see just fine. That's about as light as you would want to go even for TIG welding at very
low amperage. I was a sr. welding technician at an accelerator for many years. Most of
our work was TIG welding light gauge SS which I always used a #9 filter for. I would
dazzle the techs by welding the sharp edges of two razor blades together. The machine
was set about as low as it would go and still maintain an arc and I could see fine with a
#9 filter.

Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL


Denny G
Sandwich, IL