| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,646 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 237 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 237 | When I got my 46 Burb most of the wood on the RH side under the window was in bad shape. I sealed it in epoxy to keep it from getting worse.
I then found a good cabinet maker and for $750.00 he reproduced every piece on both sides that was bad.
I then sealed all of it in epoxy and put it all back in place.
I tried several places that advertised that they did this but none of them had the information in order to make it for me.
As for the 4 window frames, mine were still in very good condition so it was not an issue. I just sealed them in epoxy and went on and stored them till I get to that point in my reconstruction. | | |
| |
| |