| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,633 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 62 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 62 | RSweet; When I did my 1939 Chev Suburban I simply remove the old wood and made my own parts. Now if you can find someone local who likes to work with wood, show them what you have and ask if they would be intrested in making new parts. Fortunately I have been involved with wood for some years and made my own parts out of maple. The hardest part was the section just under the rear side windows that curve back to the rear doors.Keep all the old wood until you are sure the new wood fits O.K. e-mail me and I can send some photos. Stan [email protected] | | |
| |
| |