Originally Posted by WE b OLD
Project Helen, you do nice work. thanks, but all i did was throw ideas and money at it until it was done. i do enjoy driving it, drove it around too give Christmas gifts to friends only 50 miles but it is fun. i have a 160 degree thermostat and a aluminum radiator and at 35 degrees out it only go to 100 degrees. i think i should change it.

Thanks for the compliment. When I go to car shows I do appreciate the originals and the restoration work that has gone into them, they just are not my cup of tea. I have spent countless hours, sometimes sleepless ones, researching ideas or trying to figure out an idea.

At a car show I look at others modifications and ideas. The rat rodders are pretty ingenious.


Last edited by Project Helen; 12/25/2011 7:29 PM.