you could of shoped ebay, swap meets and put it back to OEM.. I'm glad we got the internet. but they also put some tube set electronics on military aircraft to make it past an EMP from a bomb.. thank God someone thinks old school... we need to go chrome out the statue of liberty just because.... your killing me.. you have a peice of american history.. keep it that way... you want a custom job. buy a ford f-150 and deck it out there only a few million of those riding around... I think I might upset the puriest.. really what gave that away .. this web site wouldn't even be here if we all wanted to just peice up a ride.. maybe its just me but the reason we ride these things and show them to people is to show them the way there were... I can buy a 2012 gmc truck to show them how its made today.. and mod the heck out of it..