stovebolts are about a way of life.... if I wanted modern ride I would ride my 2010 2500 gmc... that gave me an ideal.. I could take my 1941 name plate and put it on my 2010 and call it my stovebolt.. now thats adding comfort.... while were at it, lets paint the golden gate bridge yellow,, lets paint all center line green, lets put speakers on statue of liberty, lets add a set of earings on the mona lisa. since women can get implants lets put like three sets of them like a six pack.. " I know the purists will not like it" you got that right...... why didnt you add mirror dice, bright orange rear end, two rubber straps trailing off the bumper, two foot lift kit, 26" chrome one off rims,, moon lights, a sparkomatic radio with a 40 watt audiovox booster... your driving part of american history.. things your mom or dad or gandpa or grandma built with there own hand.. real 100% american made, from the parts to the steal.. I take pride riding around my truck with zero comfort... but it history..


I like fixing stuff.