| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (SammyC60, TUTS 59, 52Carl, Mike Roache, TooMany2count, Hawkman, Otto Skorzeny, 1 invisible),
101
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,518 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 725 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 725 | I put BMW 600 seats in my 1971 (see http://s1109.photobucket.com/albums...ction=view¤t=LPX_02037275a.jpg ) and Toyota, I think, buckets in my 1969 Panel. Almost anything can be done. Mounting is the big problem. You'll probably have to make or buy seat risers. Be sure that the seats are mounted well and that they won't pull out of the floor in an accident. I'd measure the height of your stock seat and try to mount the new seats close to that height. Also think about seat belts. I prefer belts that mount to the truck and not to the seats. best wishes, Les | | |
| |
| |