| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,178 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Mapleleaf, I've had just the opposite experience but I have not shipped any big items. Just recently I went to the post office with a package to Canada and the shipping, if I remember correctly, was $32. Drove over to Fed-X and it was $21. I always "downplay" the value and ship it as a GIFT. In over a half dozen shipments the recipient has yet to pay any customs taxes...... maybe its just luck.
For those that haven't noticed the Post Office, at least here, is getting more finicky by the week. Maybe its just that the folks at Fed-X know me but its hard to beat them......and they ALWAYS beat UPS. Maybe its just location loacation location? | | |
| |
| |