| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,140 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 5,215 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 5,215 | Yes, the dust pan should have oil in it if its really bad. How about the dipstick tube? I have a spare 250 block downstairs, I will look it over and see if I can see anything you might be missing.
Joe | | |
| |
| |