Originally Posted by Lugnutz
Originally Posted by Bigdreamer
Sure wish we could post pics. I can't believe no one has removed this stuff over time. truck pics
There is a set of old reflectors and flares along with a lug wrench that fits the wheels. I don't know if the bottle jack would've been original. The voting ballot really blew me away as it is dated from 1952 when the truck was new. It has been laying under stuff under that seat for 59 years !!!

***CAUTION**** I am not certain, but right after clicking the link "truck pics" my computer got a virus called Security Shield. The virus is difficult to remove and is designed to make you believe your computer is already full of other viruses.

I have had this virus before, it can hide in your computer for some time then appear. I had a tough time getting rid of it, the computer expert at my company finally fixed my computer. It infected many folders.