| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,475 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#80277 07/23/2007 2:45 PM | Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 82 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 82 | I did get some video of it running, but to be honest I didnt have a camera ready to begin with because I didnt expect it to work!!!
I will post a pic soon. | | |
| |
| |