| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Hush, crenwelge, RoadsScholar, Gdads51, R&S 51 GMC, Otto Skorzeny, Hotrod Lincoln, Ponchogl, Gray_Ghost),
106
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,343 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#80179 07/18/2007 8:06 PM | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 451 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 451 | All, I have posted pictures of the beginning of my next vacation project - 46’ gas tank. Step 1 is complete and I know what I have to work with. Interested to know if anybody could offer suggestions on getting a lower half made, if they have done it, etc. I am still resigned to factory under seat tank although I have a solid plan for an alternative frame mount already in place. Not giving up just yet. Are the old tank halves, drain valve bungs, and filler neck soldered in. Any of this info would help immensely. Thanks, Brett | | |
| |
| |